Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Best Valentine's Day Ever!

This has by far been the best Valentine's Day I have ever had! I spent it with my two favorite people so how could it not be right!!! Hulk and I headed to the big city this morning to spend the day with my sister. And what a fabulous time we had! We went to lunch where Hulk was on his best behavior and had a great meal. And then we headed to a science center that was a ton of fun!!!

 


This place was so cool and so great for kids and adults. They had awesome water tables that Hulk loved. He thinks water is super cool and was pretty amazed by it. But if I had to be honest my sister and I thought it was pretty cool too.

 


They had an exhibit about the Wright brothers with lots of fun things all about planes and flying. We tried out a flight simulator, looked at some awesome model airplanes and Hulk even practiced doing a little flying himself.

 


Hey look at that. There are even two yes two pictures of Hulk and I together. He doesn't really go all over by himself. I am just usually the only person with the camera. But today I handed it off to my sister to actually get a couple of pics of me and the boy having a good time. He will always be my first Valentine!!!

 
Posted by Picasa


One of the exhibits was all about Mr. Potato Head. I've never seen so many potato head parts. And there was an awesome archeology dig activity that Hulk loved. He didn't care much about finding the fake bones. He was really into the fake rocks and digging gear.

We so needed a fun day together doing something different. We have been stuck in the same routine for so long that it was such a great relief to get out and do something fun together. I wish we lived in a bigger city so we do these type of things more often. Maybe someday right. Until then it will just make our trips to the big city even more special.

Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day too!!!

1 comment:

Melba said...

Happy Valentine's Day!!