Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sleep Challenge Rocks

Okay folks I'm 6 days into the sleep challenge and I have to tell you that it rocks! Who knew that sleep could be so very wonderful! I've managed to get 8 hours of sleep every night for the last 6 nights and I can tell a real difference. I've started waking up before the alarm clock or right about the time it goes off. I actually blow dried my hair and ate breakfast at home 3 times this week.

This week I have had a cold and an ear infection. Even though I've been under the weather I've still felt better this week then usual. If I hadn't been getting the 8 hours of sleep I'm thinking I would have felt much worse!

Tonight I am letting myself stay up a little later than usual only because I snuck a nap with Hulk and the puppy this afternoon. I guess it's my celebration late night because this whole sleeping thing is pretty awesome!!!

No comments: