Monday, February 15, 2010

Not Me Monday!

Oh you all thought I forgot it was Monday didn't you? Well I can assure you that I know it is Monday. However, I obviously do not know how to schedule posts correctly. Because while this was supposed to post this morning I noticed that it hadn't. Let's just say I did NOT schedule the post for the wrong date....

I did NOT happen to find my child playing with dog food this week. He would NOT have tons of toys but still find dog food to be an enjoyable play thing.

 
Posted by Picasa


I did NOT keep Sylas happy in the car on the way to the big city by feeding him cheese its and ice chips the whole way.

I also did NOT drive home very quickly in an effort to make it home before he woke up.

I did NOT forget a load of clothes in the dryer for two days. By then they were NOT so wrinkled that I just rewashed them rather than iron them.

So what did you NOT do this week?

No comments: