Sunday, February 7, 2010

Not Me Monday

Wow Monday is almost over! I can assure you that I did NOT forget that it was Monday and time for this post. I'm NOT a little busy and distracted by things like days of the week.

I have NOT been cleaning my house like crazy in an effort to keep it show ready if people come to see it. I promise that I do NOT hate the time spent cleaning. I also do NOT love that the house looks so nice. I do NOT wish that it could always look like this with only half the effort.

I did NOT catch myself at an important meeting for work spacing of and humming a little song. If that happened I would NOT have been humming Sing Sing a Song by Big Bird. I'm way cooler than that!

I did NOT wear a pair of pants to work one day and take them off and throw them in the hamper. A couple days later when I was running late and running low on clean work pants I did NOT fish that same pair out of the hamper. About 10 that morning I can assure you that I did NOT feel something funny and look down to see a pair of under wear sticking out of the bottom of my pants. Yikes! I'm sure glad that did NOT happen to me!!!!

So what did you NOT do this week????

Jessie

No comments: