Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Sister's Keeper

Have any of you read the book My Sister's Keeper or watched the movie? I read the book awhile back and loved it. It was a fabulous book and an intriguing story. Honestly, one of the best books I have read in awhile. The character development was fabulous. I actually felt like I knew the characters. And the story while emotional was told in a way that seemed very realistic. I just loved the book.

And then I watched the movie. Ugh the movie was so disappointing. My biggest problem with the movie was that it was nothing like the book. Major plot lines were changed. If the movie had a different title I would have said it was good. But the fact that it was supposed to be about the book and was oh so different left me feeling very let down. Anyone else watch it?

Jessie

No comments: