Monday, February 1, 2010

Not Me Monday

This week I did NOT watch my child slip and fall in the garage and fall right into a cardboard box. I did NOT run for my camera rather than help him up quickly. It was NOT to cute to pass up the photo op!

 
Posted by Picasa


I did NOT load the groceries into the car and place hulk in his car seat beside the bags of groceries. I did NOT consider how he has developed go go gadget arms that can stretch to crazy lengths. So when I turned around to look at him as we were about half way home I did NOT find him scarfing down blueberries at a super human rate of speed. He had not consumed more than half of the package! I promise you I did NOT spend a good portion of that evening changing poop filled diapers.

I did NOT leave a rather inappropriate silly voicemail message for my friend the other day only to recieve a call back from "Michael" who is not my friend and did not think my voicemail was silly or entertaining in the least.

What did you not do this week?

No comments: