Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Confession

I have a confession to make. While it is a bit embarassing it is time to tell the truth. I cannot ride a bike! I don't mean that I don't like riding bike. I don't mean that I won't ride a bike. I mean I can't ride a bike! I seriously had training wheels on my bike until I was 12 years old. And since my Dad took the training wheels off I have maybe rode a bike 3 times and fell off every time. I obviously have a problem with balance!

This is actually really bugging me. While The Hulk and I love going on walks I would really like to take him on bike rides. I wanna put him in a bike cart and ride around. But that just isn't going to happen. Or is it?

Today I saw someone riding this cool adult tricycle! It was awesome! It was some guy on the college campus. He was riding all around on it. So cool! So I came home and tracked it down online. Here it is.



And here is the link to the website that sells them. I so want one! And I got to thinking that since I can't ride a bike my Dad saved lots of money over the years on bikes for me. Some kids go through lots of bikes. So since he saved all that money maybe he could buy the trike for me! Don't you think that is a great idea! So Cricket I know you read this! Please have Dad order me the trike in blue! The Hulk and I will be waiting. :-)

No comments: