Monday, April 20, 2009

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. I'm guessing MckMama will not be posting this week since she is in Boston taking care of her Sweet Stellan. Stellan is scheduled for heart surgery on Tuesday so please keep the whole MckFamily in your prayers!

As for me I did NOT lose my voice and spend half the weekend communicating with my child through a mix of sign language, clapping, gestures, and pointing. I did NOT confuse my child at all by clapping loudly to get him to quit banging on the picture window. He of course did NOT begin to clap thinking we were playing a game.

I did NOT find my baby climbing up the kitchen drawers to get to the counter top. He does NOT use the drawer handles like a ladder and climb like a monkey.

I did NOT enjoy my time away this week. I did NOT sleep soundly and I did NOT enjoy long hot baths, reading in quiet and no toys covering the floor. I also did NOT feel guilty for enjoying my alone time. And I did NOT exceed the speed limit to get home to my sweet boy.

So those are some of the things that I didn't do. What about you?

Clickin Mama

No comments: