Thursday, April 9, 2009

What Brings You Here?

Okay folks I think we have a few freaky friends visiting this here blog. I've found some naughty keyword searches that have led people to my blog. So if your one of them I just have to know... Did you find what you were looking for? Here are some of the things people have searched for in the past 30 days that have sent them here....

Naked Heather

Baby Balls

Big Boobs

Poop Rocks

Naked Model

Breasts

It cracks me up that people can search for those things and wind up here. I'm guessing they were disappointed. But who knows. Maybe when they searched for baby balls they really did want my recipe for Turkey Balls. And when they searched for poop rocks maybe they did want to read my post about how fiber is so beneficial for babies. Who knows? Strange yet a bit entertaining.

Clickin Mama

No comments: