Monday, April 27, 2009

What Did I Do Today

Well I'm so glad you asked! Oh you didn't ask... Hmmmm! I guess I'll share what I did today anyways!

Today I met Denise Brown. She is Nicole Brown Simpson's sister. Nicole Brown Simpson was married too and I believe murdered by OJ Simpson. The organization I work for arranged to have Denise come to town to talk about domestic violence. So she came to tour our office and meet us. Below is a picture of the ladies from my office with Denise. You can see my lovely sunburn from this weekend. I'm sure she thought I was a real freak! Raspy weird voice and a sunburn. NICE!



It was such a pleasure to meet her! She was very down to earth and friendly. It always amazes me to see how people respond to tragedy. I can't imagine if someone killed my sister! But she has turned her grief and anger into something positive and is helping lots of people. That always inspires me.

So that was my day! Now don't you wish you would have asked.

Clickin Mama

No comments: