Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dang Blogger

I have about 15 posts scheduled in blogger to post at random times. However, blogger isn't posting them. I'm not quite sure what I did wrong. Honestly though I'm guessing blogger did something wrong because my scheduled posts have always posted before.. I'll have to play around with that tonight.

So interestingly enough shortly after I did the weekend wrap up post about how well The Hulk was doing and how he finally wasn't sick anymore he got sick! The poor kid has been attacked by the snot monster. I've never seen so much snot. So off to the doctor we went today and now it is a sinus infection!!?!

A sinus infection? In a baby? I'd never heard of such a thing. But I guess they can get them. Nice. I also found out that when your baby has breath so stinky it about kills you that is a good sign that it is a sinus infection. Boy I have learned so much today! I also learned that when a baby has a sinus infection you will no matter how hard you try get covered in snot. By the time we got done at the doctor and wal-mart waiting for the prescription it looked like I had been slimed! Dark blue t-shirt not a good choice for the day. YIKES!

So we are back to the land of sick. I feel like the past two months have been filled with yucky sickness! It just seems to be dragging on and on. I can't wait till we finally kick all this nasty stuff. I had no idea that kids got sick so much!

No comments: