Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Little Vampire

Maybe I read to many Twilight books in front of The Hulk. Maybe I fed him to much table food to early. Maybe I brushed his little teeth to early. I don't know what caused it but I officially have that kid. You know the one that everyone dreads. Yes indeed I have the biter!

So now the question is what to do about it! Every time The Hulk bites I say no bite and remove him from whoever he has bitten. He hates it when I use my disappointed voice so I think that fairly effective. He will stop biting for a while and the we have bitefest 2009! Today he bit Miss Liz at daycare twice!!! One of the bites left a horrible red and purple bruise! Not okay with me or with her obviously. I'm afraid he is gonna get kicked out. So please someone tell me what to do?

I don't think it is about frustration or anger. He bites at random times. Liz was carrying him outside once when he bit her and was just playing with him on the floor the other time. He bit me tonight while I was reading to him. Sometimes I think he does it when he gets really excited. So I don't know what to do. I really never thought I'd have the biting kid!

Clickin Mama

No comments: