Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

Wow another weekend has flown by! Can we start a little petition to make 3 day weekends mandatory? I'm just not ready to go back to the grind yet! I love being home with The Hulk. I love it when my house is picked up. I love spending time outside and with friends. And the weekend seems to be the only time I'm able to do those things for more than a few fleeting moments.... That's life though right!

So this weekend was awesome! Yesterday was the best day with Mr. The Hulk. I had to do a presentation about child safety at the teddy bear clinic yesterday. The teddy bear clinic is a big child health and safety event at our mall every year. So I took The Hulk with me and he sat happily in his stroller while I did my presentation and then we went and did the fun stuff.

He and is teddy bear got weighed and measured, their temp taken, and Teddy got an xray. Teddy also got a breathing treatment and The Hulk thought that was pretty funny! As we wondered through the booths I found the kindermusik lady! I'm so psyched that we are starting that class!

After that we hit the zoo, spent time swinging, went on a walk, and just had lots of fun. The weather was beautiful yesterday thank goodness since it rained and rained last night. Our whole yard is a swamp tonight. YUCK!

This morning I woke up with no voice at all. I can't even whisper! It's very odd. I feel fine but no voice! The Hulk has been pretty weirded out by this. He is a bit frustrated that I just turn book pages instead of reading. He doesn't understand it and honestly neither do I. I've never had this happen before. In the past when I've lost my voice I could till whisper or croak or something. But nothing....

So that's our weekend wrap up.

What did you do this weekend?

Clickin Mama

No comments: