Sunday, August 9, 2009

Farm Town

I have a confession to make. My name is Clickin Mama and I am a Farm Town addict! How many of you have played Farm Town on Facebook? I thought it was so ridiculous and never played it. And then everyone at work was talking about it. And the next thing I knew I tried it. I was just going to try it once. Just one time for fun. And now it's just a few days later and I'm at level 26 and I'm addicted. I actually planned The Hulk nap time around when my cabbage would be ready to harvest. Seriously! And this is not cabbage that we will actually it. It is fake cabbage. He actually got to stay up about 30 minutes later so I'd have time to harvest fake cabbage while he slept. Someone must stop me! Make the Farm Town madness end!!!

Clickin Mama

3 comments:

Mike and Katie said...

Hi Clickin Mama,

I found you from the blog frog. First, I joined Farm Town about a week before adopting of second baby. After tons of requests and notices telling me that everyone was working on my farm (because I wasn't) I finally blocked the application. I started because my dad asked. He's pretty addicted, too. Thankfully, he now plays Mafia Wars with my boys. I'm glad they can connect.

Second, I read your other blog first and for some reason the only date the stuck in my mind about The Hulk was in the very first post about him, you wrote that he was born on March 21st, 2007. I thought, "Okay so he's older than Amanda." But then I was confused to read about him being under 18 months. Of all the other dates that are correct, that's the one date I latched onto. Too funny.

Congrats on you journey!

Katie

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

Um.....I'm level 31......Trying to get to level 34.....so yes, I can relate! I've been planting 4 day things though, so I only have to go every 4 days!

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Ha Ha! I was addicted to Farm Town for a bit. I kept track of my harvests and everything. I would plant things on Friday that would take 3 days just in case I didn't get to check on the weekend. I never knew that farming could be such fun!