Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me Monday!

I promise you that this week I did NOT just shave my knees and below because I seriously don't have time for all that!

I also did NOT cry a little bit when I watched Darby's sonogram and saw two healthy babies wiggling around on the screen.

I did NOT put my little boy in the bathtub and let him finger paint today. I did NOT use the tub as the art studio to facilitate easy clean up.

I did NOT eat sunflower seeds and a glass of milk for dinner. That would NOT be a balanced meal.

I did NOT think I was going to die in the heat yesterday taking pictures. I did NOT come home and stand in a freezing cold shower for 20 minutes to cool off. I also did NOT take a bottle of water into the shower with me to drink.

What did you NOT do this week?

Clickin Mama

No comments: