Monday, August 3, 2009

Not Me Monday!

This week I can promise you that I did NOT in my frustrated attempt at taming Jurassic Park (my yard) go a little psycho with the weed eater. I did NOT instead of actually weeding the flower beds just use the weed eater to knock down the biggest weeds.

I did NOT hear an odd sound coming from the washing machine and upon inspection I did NOT find rocks in it. I don't make it a habit of washing rocks and I'm sure my little boy would never put rocks in his pocket.

I also did NOT find a child sized tennis shoe in the kitchen drawer placed neatly beside the Ziploc baggies. Hmmmmm

After searching high and low for my car keys on Wednesday morning I did NOT find them in the refrigerator. I did NOT place them there when I grabbed The Hulk' cup out of the fridge.

I did NOT attempt to do the 30 Day Shred workout by Jillian Michaels. If I did that I did NOT end up laying on the floor in the fetal position crying like a sissy!

What did you NOT do this week????

Clickin Mama

1 comment:

Julie said...

OMG the 30 Day Shred! That thing needs to come with a warning label! Something like, "if you haven't worked out in while, only do 5 minutes of this video for the next 2 weeks, and increase by 5 minutes for every 2 weeks thereafter." Seriously, just 5 minutes of that tape is TORTURE! I hope you didn't pull anything too serious! :P