Sunday, August 16, 2009

Prayers Please

I'm hoping that all of you could keep my sister-in-law Amanda in your thoughts and prayers in the coming days. She has been in the hospital for 8 days now! That is a long time! She has had all kinds of tests run and the doctors have yet to determine what is wrong. Tomorrow morning she will be having a bone biopsy done to check for cancer. My understanding is that bone biopsies are pretty painful. So I am praying that God gives her comfort and helps her stay calm during the procedure. After the biopsy it is most likely another 48 hours before she will get the results. This whole hospital stay has been a hurry up and wait process for her and I'm sure it is exhausting. Hopefully they can get something figured out and get her well again soon!

Clickin Mama

No comments: