Wednesday, August 19, 2009

You Come Home Now

My niece Mattie is in Michigan with her grandparents right now. She has been there for several weeks and I'm really starting to miss her. The other night I talked to her on the phone and she told me several times "you come home now". She just breaks my heart. I hate not getting to see her on a regular basis. I do know from talking with her grandma that she is up to her regular antics. She painted her toenails, toes and the floor with black nail polish. And she also recently put makeup on her baby sister. So as usual there is never a dull moment with Miss Mattie. I'm hoping to see her soon though. Until then these pictures of her being silly when she was here will have to work...




Love you Miss Mattie, you come home now!

Clickin Mama

No comments: