Friday, August 14, 2009

Feel The Burn

Oh Clickin Mama has a sun burn. A bad bad sunburn. A sunburn that could only occur during a tour of hell! Actually a person could probably get a sunburn this bad if they were shot into space and landed on the SUN! What's really sad is that I don't have a clue how this happened. I put on lots of sunscreen and was only out for right around 2 hours. But you would think from looking at me that I had never seen the sun before and had never heard of sunblock. I'm like a blistered lobster!

I don't know if maybe the sunscreen was bad but I honestly don't think it was. I think maybe one of the medicines I take must not mix with the sun. I have checked them all out and none of the side effects say that but there had to have been something else going on. I've never in my life had a sunburn like this. I've done the aloe spray, aloe lotion, apple cider vinegar, etc. And still the fire pain continues. There are parts of my skin that are even a purply color. Lord I hurt! Has anyone ever heard of such a thing????

Clickin Mama

2 comments:

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

You poor girl! Sunburns are just the worst! I hope it goes away soon for you.

jodilee0123 said...

If you feel sick--make sure you get yourself to the doctor. I had a friend who got sun poisoning like that. Drink tons and tons and tons of water! I hope you feel better soon! That bites!