Monday, August 31, 2009

Not Me Monday!

This week I did NOT consider selling everything I own and packing The Hulk up and moving to live with my Dad and Cricket. I did NOT want to give up on this grown up thing and pretend for a moment that I was a very young single mother that could live with her parents....

During our three hour stay at Alltel while attempting to get a new cell phone I did NOT want to throw a huge temper tantrum like The Hulk did. I did NOT want to bang my fists and scream at the top of my lungs! And I did NOT speak to the employees there with a sarcastic tone or shoot daggers at them through my very tired frustrated mom eyes.

At NO point did I use the words shit or damn in front of my toddler this week.

I did NOT at any point say "shit I can't even walk" because there is no way some little person follows me so closely that if I stopped abruptly he may become permanently embeded in my butt!

And since it is NOT possible that about 800 dog treats got scattered across my recently swept kitchen floor there is no way I uttered damn or well just screw me. I am always positive and NEVER annoyed at all.

I did NOT want to kiss the dryer repair man for fixing my dryer. I did NOT do a happy dance and have a laundry party after he left.

What did you NOT do this week?

No comments: