Friday, March 6, 2009

Catching Up

I've been spending the day getting caught up on all the things that got ignored this week while we were in the hospital. The laundry, the bills, the dishes, the stuff of life... And while I was busy doing that I think all the stress of the week has caught up with me. Now that I've had time to unwind it's all kinda hit me. I've had a horrible stomach ache all day and I'm just exhausted. I think the stress and the unhealthy food has taken it's toll on me.

So the plan for tomorrow is to relax! I'm going to bed early tonight and I'm sleeping as late as The Hulk will allow me too. Hopefully that will help me get back on track.

As for The Hulk he has had a great day. He takes the breathing treatments really well and he was playing like a little fool. I've had a hard time trying to keep him down, I don't want him to do to much and get winded. But try getting an 11 month old to sit still! I did put him in the bathtub to play this afternoon and soak off all the tape from his iv and bandages. He liked that and it kept him somewhat contained so it was fun and safe play. The only problem is that the steroids do make anxious, emotional, and restless. But he can breath and laugh and smile. So I'm thrilled!

Clickin Mama

No comments: