Sunday, March 1, 2009

Wilson

The Hulk is having a sick day today. He has a horrible little seal cough. He sounds like he is barking. Poor baby! If he isn't better tomorrow then he is gonna have to go to the doctor. Since he isn't feeling well we have been snuggling on the couch most of the day. And while we were snuggling I put in the movie Cast Away. He was starting to doze off so I thought I'd watch that while he slept. I got it at Wal-Mart yesterday for $4!

So I popped in the movie and The Hulk slept for the first 30 minutes or so. When he woke up we just snuggled some more and then the part of the movie with Wilson came on. If you haven't seen the movie this is Wilson! Wilson is a volleyball that the main character treats as a person. Well The Hulk loves Wilson! That kid laughed everytime Wilson was on the screen. He loves balls and thought that the bouncing silly Wilson was quite fun. That baby watched the entire movie snuggled up with me, laughing away.

It reminded me of the first time I watched Cast Away. I watched it with my mom. She thought Wilson was funny too. In fact she got this silly Wilson flower pot after seeing that movie. Hearing The Hulk laugh like that made me think of her and chuckle. Maybe she passed on her weird sense of humor to that kiddo.

So now that The Hulk thinks Wilson is so funny I'm wondering if they still make those silly Wilson pots. That might be fun for spring when I plant flowers. My mom's is long gone by now. So do any of you know?

Clickin Mama

No comments: