Monday, March 9, 2009


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I can promise you that I did NOT forget that it was Monday and forget to do this post until the end of the day on Monday! I had it done several days ago and just didn't post it. I was making you wait for it...

In fact I do NOT have all of my days mixed up from our stay in the hospital. I have NOT been a day off all week!

I also am NOT struggling with the time change at all! I am NOT tired and grumpy and confussed. I am NOT feeling like I'm a day and an hour behind the rest of the crowd. Nope Not ME!

I did NOT let my baby go without pants all weekend because I just didn't want to fight with him over pants. I mean really who needs pants when your sick and stuck in the house!

I did NOT have to dig dog food out of The Hulk' mouth twice this week! He does NOT eat dog food! And the dog does NOT eat The Hulk' food. They do NOT share everything!

I did NOT find myself in a hospital bathroom on my knees this week praying for my baby. I did NOT find myself overwhelmed with emotion when we finally got home. Overwhelmed by the fear, the stress, the joy, the exhaustion, the everything of the days prior.

And I did NOT eat my weight in fruit chews while we were at the hospital! I did not get a bag of fruit chews from the gift shop several times a day. I did NOT just dump several bags of fruit chews into a plastic cup and eat them by the handful. NEVER!

So what did you NOT do this week?

Clickin Mama

No comments: