Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me Monday!


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

It's time for another round of Not Me! fun! I wonder what things you did NOT do? I always share the things that I didn't do so this week leave me a comment and let me know what you did NOT do. I promise I won't tell a soul!

I did NOT sort all of my recycling and sit it out on the curb for pick up. I was NOT so proud of myself for remembering to do this! A few hours later I was NOT horrified to see my recycling blowing down the street. A dog did NOT knock the recycling over! I did NOT go out and gather it all back up and sit it at the curb to find it there later that evening! I did NOT mix up the dates for recycling pickup and have it set out a week early! UGH!

I did NOT text message for 20 minutes with someone thinking it was my friend Sharon. I was NOT really texting with a stranger from Arkansas. Sharon did NOT change her number a few months ago....

I did NOT let The Hulk have one of his birthday presents early. I would NOT do that. But if I did do that I would NOT justify it by saying that he doesn't know the date and he doesn't even know what a birthday is....

I did NOT pump my gas and drive off this week. That would be stealing. I did NOT go back and pay for gas that I stole for a brief 3 blocks. I did NOT return to the gas station moments after the police arrived to take the report of my theft.. OOPS!

So those are things that I for sure did NOT do... What about you?????

No comments: