Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me Monday



Thank goodness Monday has arrived! It's time to confess all my imperfections. It's time to let the cat out of the bag. It's time to get the weights off my chest and share the secrets. So here we go!

This week I did NOT return three packages of diapers to Wal-Mart. I am NOT testing out each brand of diaper trying to find one that works. I am NOT returning the packages with a few missing diapers. I have NOT turned into that person. I am NOT taking them serious when they say satisfaction gauranteed.

I did NOT let The Hulk have scrambled eggs for breakfast with me the other day. He isn't a year yet so he shouldn't be eating the whole egg. I did NOT justify this by using the excuse that if you count weeks he already is a year old.

I did NOT consider putting baby Kerrington in the closet when I baby sat her for my brother and sister-in-law the other night. She did NOT cry and cry and cry and about make me want to pull my hair out. I did NOT pray that God only sends me sons since girls seem so high maintence.

I did NOT trip walking through my garage over piles of CRAP that are taking up the entire garage. I do NOT have so much stuff in my garage that I park in the driveway. I do NOT have a four car shop building and an attached garage and still park on the driveway. I would NOT allow so much stuff to accumulate around these parts.

I did NOT call my sister after tripping over crap in the garage and beg her to come home next weekend and help me get some projects taken care of and stuff sorted and stuff hauled to the dump.

I did NOT clean The Hulk' high chair by tipping it over and letting the dog eat all the dropped food out of the seat. If I did do that I also wiped it down after the dog at the food.

I did NOT have to clean up dog puke because apparently dogs aren't supposed to eat lima beans and bananas.

So that's what I didn't do this week. What about you????

Clickin Mama

No comments: