Tuesday, March 24, 2009

One Year

Today marks one year that The Hulk has officially been my son. It was one year ago today that the paperwork was signed and I brought my baby boy home! What an amazing journey. I remember that drive home from Kansas City alone with that little boy. I was terrified, ecstatic, emotional, and overwhelmed. I remember how amazing it felt to pull into my drive way and carry my son in the door for the first time! What an amazing feeling. In fact here is the picture that Darby captured of that moment....



Here is a picture of The Hulk and I at his birthday party this weekend. Oh my how he has grown! How we have bonded and changed together. I can't imagine my life without him! He really is the best gift I've ever been given!



So little prince thank you for a wonderful first year as your mommy! I can't wait to see what our next year together brings!

No comments: