Saturday, March 28, 2009

What's A Girl To Do....

What is a girl to do when she wakes up at 3:00 a.m feeling rested. What is she to do when she doesn't feel like throwing up for the first time in days. What is she to do when she can't go back to sleep no matter how hard she tries?

She should do some spring cleaning of course!!!

The pantry was a mess inside and on top. It seems to be the catch all for things I don't want The Hulk to touch. So I got that taken care of...






And the freezer was so full I couldn't cram anything else in there. It was a bit frightening... Not anymore though!




Every time I opened one of my cabinets bottles would fall out and attack me so I got that taken care of.




And lets not forget my terrifying office space! Seriously it was out of control! And I always put off cleaning it because it's so bad. But this morning there were no other options! It had to be done!!!




And of course there is always laundry to be folded!



So since I got all of that done before The Hulk woke up at 7:30 this morning we have had a wonderful day! We have played and played and done lots of laughing and snuggling. Yesterday's horrible day is a distant memory! And since I did so much this morning while he has been napping today I've been reading this really good book!




So what have you been doing today?

Clickin Mama

No comments: