Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Birthday The Hulk

My sweet The Hulk turned 1 today! I can't believe it! How can he already be 1! It has just flown by. What a blessing to be a part of his life. It overwhelms me to think that God has blessed me with this precious boy. What an honor to be able to be The Hulk' mommy!

Last week we took these pictures. He was so hesitant to get into the cake. I think he thought he would get in trouble.



But with a little encouragement and a lot of sugar he eventually dug right in!



Today my Dad, Heather, and I hung out with the The Hulk man. He got a few presents today. A really cool swing from Pop and Granny that he loved! And a fun play table from me. His actual birthday party with the rest of our family will be tomorrow afternoon.



We took him to the zoo and spent lots of time playing and enjoying our day together. He really is such a happy little boy. I wish I could freeze him in time as he is now. I know next year I will be writing the same type of post in disbelief that he is 2! What does the time go.....



So I hope my sweet boy enjoyed his birthday and gets a lot of rest tonight. Then he can party like crazy tomorrow!

No comments: