Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Baby Girl?

At Wal-Mart the photo lab gal and I had quite a conversation today. I was filling out a copyright release and our conversation went something like this.... The portions that are marked DA stand for the dumb ass lab gal. She was a real rocket scientist!




DA: Do you have a copyright release?




Me: I took the photos?




DA: Well I need a copyright release.




Me: I filled out the photographer form last month, you should have it on file.




DA: I do have it.




Me: Okay then I need my pictures.




DA: Well we need one that identifies the pictures you are picking up today of the baby girl.




Me: (I look at The Hulk in the cart) Well the pictures are actually of my son but I can fill a new one out.




DA: (hands me the form) Okay just fill that out and put baby girl in the description.




Me: He is a boy not a girl.




DA: Okay right




(As I fill out the form The Hulk is babbling and carrying on in the cart)




DA to The Hulk: Your such a pretty little girl. What a cute smile.




Me: He is a boy, his name is The Hulk. And here is the form.




DA: Oh well you didn't put baby girl in the description you put baby boy.




Me: Okay do you have the right pictures. Can I see them. Because the pictures I ordered are of my son not of a girl.




DA: Sure here they are, she is so cute.




I look at the pictures and this is the picture I ordered and picked up! Is this a little girl? I think not!





Me: Okay that is my son not a baby girl. Can I have the pictures.




She hands me the pictures and takes the form. Then comes the real kicker!




DA: Are they twins?




Me: What?




DA: Are your son and that baby girl twins?




Me: IT"S THE SAME BABY! He is The Hulk, he is a boy. He is here in real life laughing at you because he is already smarter than you. He is the same baby that is in the pictures and he is still a boy here today.


By that point I just walked off. I didn't wait for a response. What an idiot! Here is a picture of The Hulk from today wearing the exact same thing he was wearing while we were at the store. I think he looks pretty boyish.



It's not like I had his hair in pigtails or something. I only do that at home. I would never take him out like this....



Heck he isn't even a big fan of his pigtails and pink hair ties at home. He is always trying to get away from me. Dang boys!



Clickin Mama

No comments: