Friday, January 2, 2009

Sick Mattie

My little niece Mattie is one sick little thing. She had to be admitted to the children's hospital tonight. She has been having a lot of stomach problems lately and just keeps throwing up or not eating and they want to run some tests on her. The poor little thing just keeps losing weight. Hopefully they will be able to figure out what is wrong with her this time and help her get better!

While I hate it that Miss Mattie is sick there is an upside. I get to keep her new baby sister Kerrington with me while her parents are at the hospital. So this little bundle of baby is hanging out at my place.



She is pretty sweet when she isn't screaming at me. What can I say I'm not the fastest diaper changer! I can change The Hulk' diaper in about 20 seconds but those little tiny newborn diapers slow me down. I'm afraid I'll break her leg off so I go too slow and she gets very angry. And trust me you don't want to anger her!

Clickin Mama

No comments: