Sunday, January 4, 2009

Not Me Monday



It's time for another round of Not Me Monday! Who needs therapy when you can do the Not Me's for free!!!! Lord knows I have plenty to talk about this week. So here we go.....

I did not wake up once in the middle of the night and hear crying and not know who it was coming from. I would never confuse the cry of my own child and the cry of my niece. Of course I can tell cries apart in the middle of the night!

I did not load dirty bottles and dishes into the dish washer with clean dishes and rerun it. I didn't feel too tired to unload it. I didn't just skip that part and cram more stuff in so at least there would be clean bottles the next morning.

And I did not say out loud several times this week "The Hulk no biting the dog". Nope! My baby does not bite. And he most certainly would never bite a dog!

I do not have a mark on my arm that somehow matches exactly with baby The Hulk' teeth. No I don't have teeth prints on my flesh. That sweet child would not bite me!

I did not eat McDonald's chicken McNuggets at 1:30 last night. And they weren't ice cold. Why would I get McDonald's so late at night and then forget it in the car.

I did not let my baby take a nap in a bathtub. Nope baths are for getting clean not for sleeping. And since I didn't do that he doesn't look well rested and adorable now does he...



So what did you not do this week? I can't wait to hear! And don't forget to run by MckMama's to find more Not Me participants.

Clickin Mama

No comments: