Saturday, January 10, 2009

Whatcha Reading Now Updated


Okay last night I totally couldn't sleep. So it's really shocking I know but I finished New Moon! Now I'm on to number three. Eclipse and I are making friends today. I do have to say that New Moon didn't impress me near as much as Twilight. I don't want to spoil it for people that haven't read it yet but there is someone important missing through a great deal of New Moon and that bothered me. So not as good. Still good but not squeal and giggle and wanna call all my 8th grade friends kind of good.

Now my favorite character in Twilight was Edward. How can you not love beautiful Edward. Seriously if I ran into a vampire and he was like Edward I would just beg him to bite me. I love me some Edward! Could they have made him sound any hotter in the book.

But in New Moon I was loving me some Jacob Black. It just goes to show that I always fall for the bad boys. Something about the dark side of Jacob got me. He seemed a little naughty and a little nice. I couldn't decide if I loved him or hated him. Which means that I must love him! So bye bye Edward hello Jacob! I wonder who I'm gonna be loving on in Eclipse.....

Clickin Mama

No comments: