Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!!!! I'm so excited about the New Year. I have a feeling this will be a great one! We had a good time last night. The Hulk and I went out to Shawn and Amanda's house to play games and eat way to much food! We played the game Mad Gab which was way hard. I asked for it for Christmas and was so excited about it. But we weren't very good at it and gave up pretty quickly. But Catch Phrase was a load of fun! We are really good at that. And seriously I laughed so hard I about peed my pants. My family is funny!

The Hulk is usually in bed about 6:00. Yes I know that is early. But last night since it was New Years he got to stay up. He stayed up till 10:00! That poor kid was so tired though. He babbled all the way home in the car but as soon as I started carrying him into the house he fell asleep. He completely slept through me changing his clothes and diaper and putting his pj's on. Didn't even open his eyes! I think he and Mattie's New Year's party wore him out.

So now it's 2009 and we are gonna have a fun day together. We are just playing all day. I hope you have a great New Year's Day too!

Clickin Mama

No comments: