Monday, January 12, 2009

Not Me Monday



It's time for another round of Not Me fun!

I did NOT put The Hulk' pants on backwards and then when I realized it leave them that way. It's Not at all difficult to dress a rolling wild 9 month old. So I would never take a short cut and save time by just waiting till the next diaper change.

I did NOT play the Nintendo Wii for 2 hours when I should have been doing homework or housework or something productive.

I did NOT let The Hulk sleep in his clothes two nights in a row because it was just easier than changing him into PJ's. Again The Hulk is NOT at all difficult to change. He would never roll away from me, fight me, kick at me, or laugh like crazy when his naked baby butt is rolling all over the house. Nope not my sweet baby.

I did NOT misplace my car keys and have to search the entire house for them. And I did NOT find them in the toy box. I would NOT put keys in the toy box.

I also did NOT leave a gallon of milk sitting on the counter overnight. I wouldn't be wasteful like that.

What did you NOT do this week? Have fun with the rest of us and visit MckMama to find links to other Not Me participants.

Clickin Mama

No comments: