Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wii Fit


I have the Wii Fit and I really enjoy it. I'm a hula hoop champion and I've even gotten the step aerobics figured out. That is a quite a feat considering what a klutz I am. I'm digging the Wii but I don't use it near enough. I have a problem sticking with it. Image that. I'm thinking that my problem with sticking with exercise is directly correlated to the fat sticking to my butt. Hmmmmmmmm

So I'm trying really hard to make myself stick with it. And it doesn't even have to be the Wii. I'm really trying to stick with 30 minutes of exercise a day. No matter what else is going on I just need to do it. So any tips for staying motivated. Any really great ideas or things you are doing that seem to help you.... I'm struggling to stay focused and with it. Any suggestions?

No comments: