Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hot Chocolate

Yummy! Hot Chocolate is one of my very favorite things. I just love it. For some reason it is a total comfort for me. When I was a kid I always knew as I ran home freezing from the bus stop that my mom would have hot chocolate waiting for me. And sure enough she never let me down. Every once in awhile she would switch it up and have apple cider but almost every day it was hot chocolate. I loved that!

Now as an adult I am a little bit of a hot chocolate snob. I really like flavored hot chocolates. The raspberry chocolate and the mint chocolate. YUM YUM YUM! I'm a bit picky about the brand. The swiss miss packet works every once in awhile but I'm more of a gourmet hot chocolate girl now.

And you would think the cup wouldn't matter. But oh it does! See some mugs just are big enough. There is nothing worse than trying to mix up your hot chocolate and having some of it spill over the side. Oh no that just doesn't work for me. So I've been on the hunt for a huge wonderful hot chocolate mug. I used to have one years ago but it got broken. And I wasn't having much luck. But my bestest friend Darby hooked me up with a super hot chocolate mug for Christmas! Check out my new delicious beverage holder. It got a good work out today.



Drink up and Enjoy Friends!

Clickin Mama

No comments: