Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Girls

Well the girls are hanging in there. Miss Mattie has been throwing up everything she eats again today. So no change with her. They will start tests tomorrow morning to try and figure out what the problem is. Possibilities include an obstruction or Celiac's disease. These are just some of the possibilities. There is no way to know yet what the issue is. Hopefully the tests will shed some light on the problem and they can come up with a solution quick.

Miss Kerrington made the transfer to the other hospital just fine. My worries about her going alone were unnecessary. She did great. She continues to have difficulty breathing and is having to be suctioned to help. But they have determined that it is a respitory virus. The doctors believe that it will run it's course but that she is probably looking at a several day hospital stay.

Shawn and Amanda are exhausted and worried. Obviously they have a lot on their plates right now. Two sick babies is a lot to worry about. While the girls are just a few rooms apart Mattie can't go into Kerrington's room so they are dividing and conquering. I think it would be a little easier if they were all in the same room but no such luck right now. I wish they were closer so I could go up and help but right now it's not feasible for me to go to KC. I can't really afford the gas to drive up there so I'll just wait and pray from here. Amanda's mom is there to help also so that is a huge relief!

Thank you so much for all your prayers. We appreciate it so much. I know that God and Grandma Dee are watching over our little girlies and that they will both be fine. I just hope maybe my mom can rush the doctors along in that process. She was never terribly patient so maybe she can use her angel type powers and light a fire under someone for us.

Clickin Mama

No comments: