Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Where Are You From?

Okay my wonderful little stat counter tells me all kinds of things. It tells me what time people visit my blog. It tells me where people came from. It even tells me what words led you here. But what it doesn't tell me is who you are. So come on folks. Leave me some comments and tell me who you are and where you are from. Here are some things I'm dying to know.

Who reads my blog from Howard Kansas? I can't think of anyone I know in Howard. So if you live in Howard and you are reading this post leave a comment and let me know who ya are. I'd love to visit your blog too!

And someone from Cambridge Mass is reading my blog too. I'd love to know how close Cambridge is to Boston... And have you ever been to Harvard? I visited the Harvard campus once and fell in love. It's beautiful!

So leave me some comments folks and fill me in on who you are. Tell me some crazy detail about your city or town. Maybe I can make a Where's The Reader post out of your comments. I'd love to be able to share with everyone so crazy facts about the places you live.

Fill me in!

Clickin Mama

No comments: