Monday, January 5, 2009

Things That Make You Say....

Hmmmmmm!
There are some things that always make me say hmmmm. Things that I see and wonder to myself. Things that make me pause for a moment and ponder.... Don't ya ever have those moments. Those moments of deep reflection when it crosses your mind and you just really really wonder....
  • Don't people feel a breeze and know their butt crack is making a public debut?
  • And why do people press the elevator buttons three or four times. Don't they trust that the elevator will arrive eventually. Don't they know that excessive button pushing doesn't make the elevator rush?
  • Why is it a check in the US but a cheque in other places?
  • Why do people ask you how you are doing when you are at the doctor's office. Don't they know you don't go there on your best day?
So those are just a few of the things I'm pondering today. If you happen to know the answers let me know. Maybe then I can redirect my energy to more pressing issues....
Clickin Mama

No comments: