Saturday, February 14, 2009

Pandora

Have you all heard of Pandora Radio? I love it! It is free Internet radio! I've been using it for several months now and just realized I haven't been sharing the Pandora fun with you. How could I let you all be without Pandora for all this time. What I love about it is that there are NO commercials. I also love that it is free. And most of all I love that I get to pick my favorite artists and listen to music I love. And if for some reason a song pops up that I don't like I just click a little box that says I hate it and it will never be played for me again! It also suggests new music based on your interests. So I've found lots of new music that I probably would have never found otherwise. How cool is that?!? No listening to the same song you hate 10 times in a day. WAHOOOO!!!

So check out Pandora and pick some of your favorite artists to create special radio stations just for you. And yes just in case you were wondering I have a couple "odd" stations. Yep, Elvis and Miley Cyrus. Yes I know I'm a huge dork but that's why you love me....

Clickin Mama

No comments: