Friday, February 27, 2009

Walk This Way

The Hulk and I have been going on lots of walks lately! We take a walk every evening now. We have developed a nice little routine. He loves being outside and I need the exercise so it's a win win for both of us! He also really relaxes during our walks so it's a nice way to end his day. By the time we get home it's time for a bath and bed and he goes right to sleep. I've also been sleeping better since I've been getting the regular exercise.

It's also been so nice to get to know some of the people along our walking route. There are several folks that we see each evening and they are so friendly to us. One older lady is always sitting on her porch when we walk by and she always says the same thing, "He is still so cute." I love that lady. And there is an older man that always waves to us and asks how we are. There is a middle school age boy that always tells his dog not to bark at us and waves to us. Nice kid. So it's been a really great thing for us. We are meeting new people and that is never a bad thing.

So I think we will keep this walking thing up. Who knows it might make my butt smaller.

Clickin Mama

No comments: