Monday, February 16, 2009

Perfectly Pregnant!

My best friend Darby is pregnant! I'm so so excited for her and Chris and of course Caden. In fact I was able to talk to their 4 1/2 year old Caden on the phone tonight and he is very excited. He explained to me that Darby has a baby in her belly and it is very small. But she is going to eat and eat and the baby is gonna gobble up all the food and get very big. The way kids process things crack me up! Caden also told me that someday I could have a baby in my belly too. Such a sweetie. I think he thinks that anything his mom does I can do too. And maybe he is right. I guess we will have to wait and see.

All I know for sure is that this pregnancy is a huge blessing! It's been a long road for Darby and Chris and this little person is so very wanted. I also know that it is going to be a very LONG 9 months! But Darby has a lot of eating to do and this baby has a lot of gobbling and growing to do so we can wait.

Clickin Mama

No comments: