Friday, February 13, 2009

TGIF

Oh I'm so glad the weekend is here. It's been a long week. It was my first full week back at work and I'm worn out! Who knew you could get so tired. I turned into a wimp during my time off! Even though I'm tired and we are still adjusting to the new routine I think it's going well.

I really like having a job again! Of course I miss my little man while I'm at work but it's so nice to get out and interact with other professionals. And it's nice to wear jewelery and do my hair. And did I mention how nice it is to get PAID! Yes I get a paycheck. A real paycheck. One that goes into my account and I pay the bills with it. How kick ass is that!

It's also crazy but I get more done when I am working. Even though I'm home less I get more done around the house. The schedule and structure is good for me and good for The Hulk. When I have free time I tend to waste time. I tend to do puzzles, or read books, or play the Wii instead of doing all the things on my To Do list. But when I have a limited time to get things done I just stay on it. So it works well.

While the jury is still out on how long it will take us to adjust to the new routine I'm convinced that going back to work rocks. Remind me of that in a month when I want a day off to do NOTHING. :-)

No comments: