Sunday, February 8, 2009

What A Weekend!

Wow it's been a wonderful weekend. It got off to a rocky start with Heather being so sick but it has ended up being a wonderful couple of days! We had lots of company this weekend and had a really great time. Heather's bestfriend Kelci and her mom Della came to stay with us. And my cousin Sara and Aunt Adair came today. Sara does premier designs jewelery shows and I agreed to host one. So some girl friends came over and we had a good time looking at jewelry and hanging out. And then after the party Sara (who is also a hair stylist) gave me a trim and The Hulk his first haircut! Yes my baby boy got that hair hawk cut. And no I didn't get a little emotional about that at all.







So here are some pics from the hair cutting bonanza! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend too!

Clickin Mama

No comments: