Saturday, February 7, 2009

Random Picture Challenge 5.0

This weeks Random Picture Challenge is to pull from your March 2008 picture file. You pick the picture that is 5th from the end of the folder. Well I'm thrilled to present this picture!!!!



This picture is of The Hulk, his birth mom Katie, and I the day that I adopted him! It was taken by Katie's mom just shortly after all the paperwork was signed and not long before we left the hospital. It is one of my all time favorite pictures! In fact it is framed and in The Hulk' room. I think it really shows how much both of his mom's love him and how much we care for each other. It's a mutual respect really and a bond that few people get to share with one another. So this picture really represents the true blessing of adoption in my life! Okay enough mush! Go enjoy the rest of the challenge participants posts!

Clickin Mama

No comments: